For an Affordable mobile dog wash in greater Hobart Area .Call Kimberly’s Pet Taxi and Pet Services.We are not a Dog Groomers or do dog grooming .We are Dog Bathers and we will Come to your home and bath your dog in your own home it is affordable convenient and a personal touch and a dog bathing service where you can comfort your pet all the way at Kimberly’s Pet Taxi and Pet Services we care and we want you and your dogs to feel at ease with doggy Bath Time.We supply bath mats to protect your bath and laundry tubs shampoo,conditioner and brushes and blow dryer.For an even more affordable option there is a bath and towel dry.Otherwise we do the wash,condition,a brush and blow dry and a little perfume spritz. So if you need help with washing/bathing your dogs call me Kimberly on 0428 568 852 and I will have a chat with you on your doggy”s bath
I have added some tips for you On Bathing/washing your dogs,The information is from Purina and is helpful and informative
How you bath your dog will largely be determined by his breed. But sooner or later, you’re going to have to do it, so it pays to know how…
Wet, wet, wet!
There are two major points to consider when bathing your dog: how to do it; and how often to do it.
‘Not too often,’ is the short answer. A dog’s coat needs its natural oils to remain soft and silky and keep from getting brittle or damaged. If you bathe your dog too often (every week, for example), you will strip away those oils.
A good rule of thumb is to only bathe your dog when he is noticeably dirty or smelly. However, the time between baths will very from dog to dog (a long-haired dog will get tangled and matted here if he goes too long between baths), and may also change from one time of year to another.
How to bath your dog – a few tips
- Start young. This will help your dog get used to the process.
- Make it fun, and praise your dog throughout.
- Select a location based on breed size and time of year. A sink or a washtub works fine for puppies and small dogs, whereas big dogs need the bathtub. If it’s warm outside, use a hose.
- Put a rubber mat in the bottom of your tub. Your dog will feel more secure if he isn’t slipping all over the place.
- Before starting, gather all the things you need – shampoo, towels, possibly a bucket… Don’t turn your back on a wet dog unless you want to be involved in a chase!
- Make sure the water is lukewarm.
- Only use shampoo that has been formulated specifically for dogs – and if possible, make it a tearless shampoo.
- Avoid getting water or soap in your dog’s eyes and ears.
- Wet your dog’s head last – this will minimise his desire to shake.
- Rinse well. The flaky, itchy discomfort many dogs experience after a bath comes from inadequate shampoo removal (or sometimes by too-frequent bathing).
- In the winter, keep your dog inside until dry. A blow dryer, set on warm or cool – never hot – to avoid burning, can speed things along.
- Dogs love a good shake to remove excess water. A shake starts at the dog’s head, so if you hold his head still, shaking will be limited. Tossing a towel over your dog immediately after the bath is done can prevent too much water on the walls. If you want to avoid getting an unwanted shower entirely, teach your dog to shake on command. This takes a little patience and training, but it’s possible.
- Once you’ve finished the bath, tell your dog to sit/stay. If he starts to shake, quickly guide him back into his sit. Resume sit/stay and get out of the way. Tell him to shake and praise, praise, praise.
Did you know?
Bathing is a good opportunity to check your dog’s skin. Feel all over for lumps or rough areas. Contact your vet if you find any.
Kimberly’s Pet care Services In your Home Dog bathing.This is not a Dog grooming /Mobile dog wash service in Greater Hobart.But a Dog Bathing/Dog Wash service where a pet carer will come into your Home and Bath your Dog,Condition and Brush your dogs and also Blow dry your Dogs/fur child and to finish a little doggy perfume spritz ooh la la.This service is affordable and convenient where we will come to your home and give your dog a bath.
You and your dog need not even leave the comforts of your home as we come to you.This Service is great for the Elderly,the disabled and the pensioner,or just have a busy lifestyle.Just call me Kimberly and I can have a chat on what my service can Provide for you.
We service all areas in the greater Hobart area and some country areas around for a small fee extra.Do not stress your Pet by putting them in the car and taking them to a strange place let them see you and you can even talk to them while they are having their bath to give them the comfort they may need.We bath your dogs in your laundry tub or Bath tub so they are around you at all times and you can see the process happening.If you have a preference of Dog products you would like to use then we will use what you supply us with so you know your pet is getting the right shampoo and conditioner for their needs.Otherwise we will supply what we use.We will bring bath and laundry mats to protect your tubs
So when you need to bath your dog and need help to do so call the Pet care Services the Vets Trust and use Kimberly’s Pet Taxi and Pet services we are at your service and here to help you.Phone 0428 568 852