Holiday dog can be shortened to Holidog Hobart.com.au.Home stays dog boarding by a reputable local company in Hobart.Kimberly’s pet taxi & pet services,Who have taken the hard work out of it for you,By screening sitters & training them to be CPR & pets first aid accredited dog lovers.We can find a great sitter near you.Peace of mind for the home owner! www.pettaxi.net.au 0428 568 852
Dogs & Cats Holidays with holidog Hobart
Holiday time is a time to relax, unwind, and take a break from the obligations and stresses of everyday life. The last thing you want to be doing is lying on the beach or lounging by a pool worrying about your dog. Finding someone to watch your pup when you travel is always a challenge. Traditionally, your options involve coaxing an unreliable friend or family member into watching your dog or taking him to a kennel that is simultaneously boarding anywhere upto 60 other dogs. Thanks to the help of a local Hobart company Kimberly’s Pet Taxi and Pet Services dog owners have another option: In-home dog boarding – Home stays dog boarding, a trend that is becoming increasingly popular for holiday dog owners.
which has been referred to as a dogs home away from home for dogs whose owners are out of town — offers a convenient means of pairing dogs with responsible, affordable, and reliable twenty-four hour home care. Dog owners can search the website for a registered home to leave their dog at while on vacation. Having previously boarded dogs in their own home, dog owners are realizing that finding a trustworthy and comfortable environment for a dog to stay in while its owners are on holiday is often a stressful endeavor. Kennels board hundreds of dogs, keeping many in cages throughout the day or in areas with limited supervision.
- Kennel-free boarding and the opportunity for your dog to comfortably have access to a full living area.
- Reduced risk of catching diseases such as kennel cough, which your dog can easily contract when exposed to many dogs at an overnight kennel.
- An affordable alternative to kennels and pet hotels, with in-home boarding
- Twenty-four hour supervised care by a responsible and trusted dog watcher.
- Individual attention and exercise including regular walks, trips to the dog park, and the opportunity to socialize with other dogs in the household.
- The opportunity to follow a regular routine, such as eating schedules, bathroom breaks, medication necessities, and daily exercise requirements.
- Dog owners who use in-home boarding services are given the opportunity to select homes for their dogs to stay in that are located in their geographic area. This provides them with the opportunity to stage a “meet-and-greet” with potential dog babysitters. In-home boarding do a background check on canine hosts to make sure that they are qualified to watch your dogIn-home dog boarding is a great way to ensure that your pet is safe while you’re away on travel. When selecting a home for your dog to stay in, make sure that you ask a lot of questions and that you pick a responsible dog sitter who will make your dog as comfortable as you are while you’re away on vacation. Also make sure the dog watcher has your veterinarian’s information and your out of town contact number, and knows what to do in case of an emergency.